Wenger Afraid Of Financial Setback

Arsenal’s manager Arsene Wenger seems to worry about the fact that the world financial crisis might hit the clubs again even though at times it seems that it’s gone and everything is okay.

The Frenchman also worries about the possibility of going backwards instead of forwards due to the financial status of the clubs.

“You could say that the crisis at the moment in England is a bit like fire. It moves very quickly from one club to another,” said the Frenchman.

“It’s a fire with strong wind so you have to be a bit cautious because it can quickly come back. The wind can blow it quickly back.

“This is the important time for us. Before the week started, I said that this week would be vital for us. It’s down to us to do well and hopefully we will do it.”

“If I would think we have no chance to win the game I would stay at home. I don’t like to waste my time,” he said.

“I believe what makes football interesting is that you can win everywhere.

“We have shown we can win everywhere and I have full confidence in this team that we can do it.

“We will try to play our game. Milan are a good side. We think we are a good side.

“We will attack, they certainly will as well. So it should be a good game.”

Arsenal’s manager seems pretty secure of the win against Milan but the game will surely not be an easy one. Do you think the Gunners have what it takes to win the match?