Ibrahimovic – RVP Won’t Be A True Champion Until He Leaves Arsenal

AC Milan’s striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic advised Arsenal’s striker Robin Van Persie to leave the club and it’s drought and head for better soil where he can actually win a trophy.

According to the striker who has proven he’s one of the best around, you’re not a great footballer until you win several trophies with several different clubs. I can’t agree with that, Messi can’t even start to be compared with him and he never left Barcelona, but when it comes to winning trophy the Swede is right.

“When you don’t win anything for years, people understand why you leave like Cesc Fabregas.

“Football is all about winning. If you don’t win you want to go. I don’t know Robin personally but I remember him from Holland and what a talent he was – now he is complete.

“I don’t know what he is thinking but I know what I would do. I have made a lot of moves in my life – I take it as a challenge, an adventure.

“And I have won eight titles in eight years with different clubs in different countries.

“But if you stay in one place all your life it is easy to play football. You are at home, you are in the comfort zone.

“But if you move to five different places it is a real test. If you succeed that’s when you become a real champion, that’s when you get more respect.”

The harsh reality is that Robin didn’t manage to win any Premier League trophies since he joined Arsenal and only won an FA Cup and a Community Shield, so at some extent it’s natural to think about leaving when you see that year after year people get stubborn about transfers and the club ends up losing pace in front of rivals. Do you think he should leave?