Tottenham’s Wounded Badly. Will Arsenal Take Advantage?

Arsenal’s salvation might come from their most fierce rivals as Tottenham’s manager Harry Redknapp announced a long list of injuries ahead of the derby against Arsenal from the end of the week.

According to the Englishman former Gunner striker Emmanuel Adebayor is unlikely to be available for the derby game, and that would surely be to the player’s advantage after being booed in the first leg by Arsenal’s fans.

“Benoit had a small operation at the start of the week so he wasn’t available yesterday,” Redknapp said.

“He should be fit but we will have to see with Adebayor. He did his knee on Friday morning. He twisted it. We thought he might have opened his ligament up but it’s not too bad.

“Luka had an unbelievable temperature. He was really ill this week. That left us short. Ledley King was on the bench and he wasn’t fit.

“Niko Kranjcar had been rough all week as well. He only came in and trained yesterday.”

Arsenal lost to Sunderland and Tottenham drew with Stevenage, so neither team seems to be in top shape at the moment. After being defeated in the first leg the Gunners will surely be motivated to win especially given the last two horrible losses they suffered. Who do you think will win?