Owen Coyle says that Ryo Miyaichi is “destined for a huge career.”

The Bolton manager Owen Coyle can’t stop praising the Arsenal youngster Ryo Miyaichi and he has yet again spoken about about the future career of the Japanese winger.

Miyaichi scored a brilliant goal in his first start for Bolton, and Coyle made it clear he thought Ryo was going to be a future star for Arsenal and Japan. “How far can he go? Very far.” Coyle said.

“It’s not easy for a player to handle the environment at Millwall. But from the first minute he was tuned in.

“He has a lovely temperament and a tremendous physical condition. He’s got an incredible athleticism.

“I took him off at the end but he could have played in two games because of the condition he’s in. He’s young and wants to succeed.

“He’s been a breath of fresh air. Every time you see him he has a smile, which I think is brilliant.

“I believe he’s destined for a huge career both domestically and at international level.”

Perhaps next season Arsenal fans will have the luxury of seeing Ryo Miyaichi and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain marauding down the wings as Arsenal recover from this season’s disappointments.