Djourou – Time to go to war with Tottenham!

The Arsenal defender Johann Djourou doesn’t think League form will have any effect when the Gunners face Tottenham on Sunday, it will simply be a battle between two great local rivals.

“When you play them, you forget the table; it is a battle and the best team will win,” Djourou said.

“They are in great shape this season, they have been playing a lot better than before but you have to forget about that and go to war.

“They have a lot of quality, we shouldn’t be blind about that. They have players like Modric, Parker, Adebayor and Bale so it’s a good team.

“When you play well you gain a lot of confidence. At the start of the season some people wrote them off because they lost a few games but since then they have been unbelievable.

“But it is up to us to show that we are the kings of London.”

That’s the spirit Johann! I doubt very much that the Swiss international will be playing as Koscielny is expected to return, but if his opinion is held by all the Arsenal players then it sounds like they are up for the fight.

Let’s go to war!!!!