Thierry Henry – The Top Four is in Arsenal’s hands….

The Arsenal legend Thierry Henry may have finished his temporary loan period at the Emirates, but he will still be following Arsenals fight for a Top Four place very closely, and most certainly won’t be missing this weekends big North London derby against Tottenham.

Henry is hoping that the atmosphere will galvanize the Arsenal squad into fighting for all three points to hold on to their fourth place and give them the springboard to carry on winning until the end of the season.

“For years we have been used to being on top of Tottenham, by a mile, and now it is the opposite.” Henry said. “But this is the derby, which you don’t want to lose, and we need those three points massively.

“Hopefully it will be the derby that can spark the players, the fans, everybody at Arsenal Football Club. We’ll see.

“The league is going to be very difficult but the top four is in Arsenal’s hands. They have the squad, there is a long way to go, they have to play Chelsea at home, Tottenham at home, Newcastle at home, Man City at homeā€¦ it is not impossible.”

Arsenal desperately need to improve after their very tame performances against AC Milan and Sunderland. But now that they have had a week to rest and reflect we can expect them to be up for such an important game…..