Has Wenger found a cheaper version of Eden Hazard?

Arsenal’s manager Arsene Wenger has set eyes on yet another young hotshot according to today’s newspapers, and the player is ready to join the Premiership any time now.

Montpellier’s midfielder Younes Belhanda admitted that he’s going to leave the French club at a certain point and that despite offers from AC Milan he’s not much interested in the possibility of joining the Italian Serie A and would much rather join the Premiership or the Bundesliga.

“My future? My dream is to play in England or Germany at some point.

“The style would be perfect for me, as well as the philosophy of the football clubs.

“Rumours of Milan? I know nothing. I have three years of professional football behind me and I still have much to learn but I’m ambitious.”

The 22-year-old attacking midfielder chose to play for Morocco’s national team squad despite having a French nationality as well and ever since his debut in 2010 he’s become one of the most important players in the team.

So far this season he managed to score 7 goals and offer 5 assists, but he’s still not one who can match Hazard’s skills who at the same age proves to be a much better player.

Will Wenger choose with his football head or with his financial head between the two and what do you think he should do given the circumstances?