Three precious points for Arsenal, but FOUR unwanted injuries

Arsenal’s superb string of comebacks seems endless as they managed to pull back from a one goal disadvantage to win against Liverpool after just having the same kind of performance against the Spurs last week, but unfortunately this time the comeback had its price.

A very fierce match against Liverpool and a very competitive one brought a lot of harsh tackles and unfortunately Arsenal didn’t manage to get out of the match with no injuries as midfielder Mikel Arteta was pulled out of the pitch unconscious after a tackle from young hotshot Jordan Henderson.

The Spanish midfielder is expected to have some time off and the situation has not yet been clarified by Arsenal’s officials who still want to assess him before making a final statement regarding his fitness.

Wenger said after the game: “As I sit here now, he is in hospital at the moment and we have no news.”

Arsene Wenger also lamented that he had lost three other players during the game, and Arsenal are looking even shorter of legs for the Champions League match against AC Milan.

“The bad news of the day is that Diaby is injured and did his hamstring.

“Benayoun has a small hamstring problem, Gibbs has a problem.

“We look decimated after the game. I don’t know who will be available on Tuesday night.”

***Liverpool v Arsenal Extended Highlights***