Podolski on Arsenal move – No comment!

Arsenal’s top transfer target Lukas Podolski doesn’t want to speak about his transfer away from Koln for the moment, and he avoided to confirm that he will leave the Bundesliga in the summer heading for London’s Emirates Stadium where he has already signed according to rumours.

“I will give all I have got to the very end,” he told reporters at the Rhein-Neckar Arena. “We have 10 more very tough matches.

“Every game is a final for us. On Saturday we have an important game against Hertha (Berlin) and we need to win that game at all costs.”

When asked about the Arsenal rumours, Podolski said he has “nothing to say” and changed the subject refusing to comment anything on the matter. The German striker has already agreed on terms with the Gunners according to the newspapers and he’s going to complete the move when the summer transfer window opens again.

Arsenal’s need of strikers might not end once Podolski’s landed as Arsene Wenger is also looking to land Frenchman Olivier Giroud from League 1 side Montpellier. If both Giroud and Podolski will be brought the Gunners will surely have one of the most fierce attacking teams in Europe and then Wenger only needs to think about how to improve the midfield.