Hats off to the Arsenal for having a go

We Should Pull Off Our Caps For Arsenal!
Arsenal’s marvelous performance against Italian squad AC Milan is worthy of everybody’s appreciation even though the Gunners fell short of the objective they had, to score at least 4 goals against a very competitive Milan side.

The Gunners managed to have a blistering start to the match scoring almost instantaneously through Koscielny from a corner kick excellently sent in the box by Chamberlain. They managed to double their advantage 20 minutes later when Rosicky benefited from a poorly cleared ball by Milan’s defender Thiago Silva and scored with a superb shot at the near post.

The game seemed to settle in for the break, but the Gunners had other ideas as Chamberlain pushed to get into the box and was tackled and fouled. Robin Van Persie scored from the penalty-kick to take the score to 3-0 with 45 minutes still to go and in objective range now.

Unfortunately, even though it was painful to see, the Gunners weren’t able to get the job done and we had to see them go through a long second half which lacked chances.

We could all see how important Chamberlain proved to be and what a shock it was when he was pulled off.

Frustration must be at a very high, but Wenger must be delighted to see that kind of devotion on his players and that kind of motivation. It’s been a pleasure to see the Gunners play like that and even though it was unfortunate, the Gunners should be proud of themselves today.

***Arsenal v AC Milan Extended Highlights***