Szczesny – ‘Fantastic’ Rosicky is Arsenal’s man in form

The Arsenal keeper Wojciech Szczesny believes that Thomas Rosicky has been the most important player in the Gunners excellent recent run of wins against top-class opposition, and couldn’t help raving about his “fantastic” performances.

“He has been fantastic for the last few weeks now, scored a great goal against Tottenham and was my man of the match in that game,” Szczesny said.

“He was great again here against AC Milan and hopefully he can keep going because when he plays like that he is a fantastic player.

“He can take people on in the middle of the park too. I think we dominated the midfield in the first half and he made the difference. He is fantastic.”

That’s three “fantastic”s from Szczesny. I think he likes Rosicky at the moment!