Jenkinson – All the Arsenal lads want to finish above Spurs!

Wojciech Szczesny stated last week that he would love to see Tottenham end up in the Europa League with both Arsenal and Chelsea overtaking Spurs in the table, and today Carl Jenkinson has confirmed that that is the clubs main aim.

“We have really found our feet in the past few games and had some tremendous results,” he said.

“From the Spurs game to Liverpool to Milan, the momentum has been building and building. It is fantastic the way we have been playing, but we need to keep that going. Newcastle are a good side so we need to take what we have been doing well into that game and go from there.”

“It is not out of our reach. We want to finish above Spurs, that is our main aim,”

“Of course we want to get into the top four, that is a priority, but me and all the other lads want to finish above Spurs.”

We all know that Jenkinson is a Gooner through and through, and its great that the other lads in the Arsenal team think like true Arsenal fans as well. We’ll ALL be cheering on Everton on Saturday evening!!!!