More rumours about Eden Hazard

The Arsenal-target Eden Hazard’s transfer story takes yet another turn, as Lille’s attacking midfielder declared that he’d be interested in the possibility of a move to Manchester United after Sir Alex Ferguson took a personal visit to see him in action with Lille.

The Belgian midfielder, who was very likely to join the Gunners in the summer if you would have been reading the newspapers just a few days back, has now expressed his interest in United. He did the same thing with Arsenal and Tottenham, so what’s the deal with this kid?

“Of course Man United interest me, this is a club that excites everyone, but for now my focus is on Lille.”, he said.

“But yes, it is a pleasure to be watched by one of the best coaches in the world, if not the best.”

The problem is that Arsenal have trailing Hazard for a long time now, so any setback for them would be horrible as Wenger is trying to improve his midfield by transferring a few top notch players who can finally fill the gaps created by Fabregas’ and Nasri’s leaves.

Where do you think Hazard will end up?