Redknapp – Spurs can still finish above Arsenal LOL!

Harry Redknapp last night saw his Tottenham team gain their first point in four games, which wasn’t enough to stop the mighty Gunners going ahead of them into Third Place, but he is adamant that the race for the automatic Champions League place is far from over.

“We can still finish above Arsenal. Arsenal can think it’s all over. It’s not all over. There’s a long way to go yet.

“There’ll be twists and turns. It’s all to play for still. They’re not going to win every game, are they, I don’t think.”

He refused to use the excuse that the team had been affected by Fabrice Muamba’s heart attack during the weekends FA Cup match against Bolton. “Nothing affects them – they’ve been ready to play.” he said.

“I’d be making excuses if I said that. I just felt we got a bit panicky. We stopped passing the ball as well.

“The crowd want us to get forward and want us to win, which is great.

“And we start lumping the ball forward. There’s no point in lumping the ball forward against Stoke.

“We had to play, we had to keep being patient, and if it took 10, 15, 20 passes to try to make an opening, we had to do it.”

But they only just managed to find an equaliser very late in the game and there was never a danger of them taking all three points. Now they have to try and win at Stamford Bridge this weekend against an inform Chelsea team, who were beating Man City at the Etihad Stadium until 12 minutes from the end last night.

Let’s all cheer on Chelsea this weekend, I know Jack Wilshere will be!