Wenger – These big games will show if Arsenal can win trophies next season

Arsene Wenger has nearly a fully fit Arsenal squad for the remaining nine games of the season, and every game is a ‘Cup Final’ in the race for the third automatic qualification spot for the Champions League.

The Gunners have now won six League games in a row, and Wenger believes that if Arsenal can keep up this run up until the end of the season it will prove that they can be serious title challengers next year.

“Let’s see how we finish. We have big games coming up,” Wenger said on Arsenal.com. “If we maintain consistency until the end of the season we can think like that.

“If we don’t drop any more points I would say we can come to that conclusion. With nine games to go, we’ve got five at home and four away. It all depends on how we finish.”

The hardest games (on paper) are expected to be the home games against Man City and Chelsea, and of course the away game at Stoke is always a test, but all of them are winnable if Arsenal don’t lose their confidence and consistency…….

CLICK HERE FOR MORE ARSENAL NEWS AT ARSENALNEWSWIRE.COM