Kieran Gibbs – Arsenal believe we can’t lose anymore

The young Arsenal left-back Kieran Gibbs is certainly on a high after getting a good run of games under his belt and scoring his first Premier League goal for Arsenal in the weekend’s win over Aston Villa.

Speaking to the club’s official website, the young Englishman had this to say: “The most important thing has been the way we have been winning, making people aware of what we are capable of.

“Whereas in the past we might have lost some of those games due to lack of concentration, we seem to be sealing victories now.

“We just have this belief at the moment that we are not going to lose a game.

“Everyone is hungry, we have a group of players who know each other well and they are gelling.

“We have this resilience now that we are not going to lose games. We need to keep that.”

With the Gunners winning all of their last seven league games , it’s not very hard to see where this ‘resilience’ is coming from.

Let’s just hope we can carry it on to next season and hopefully challenge for the title….