Giroud Unmoved By Arsenal Transfer Talks

The Arsenal top target Olivier Giroud seems to be unmoved by the transfer rumours which have been madly linking him with a possible summer move away from the French Ligue 1 side Montpellier and into Arsene Wenger’s side.

Giroud claims that he can’t focus too much on the transfer talks because they would make him lose his focus from the main current objective, getting a Champions League qualification with Montpellier.

“I can’t let the transfer talk trouble me. I want to carry on being good with Montpellier and keep producing what I’ve done since the start of the season, and take the club where it should be, into the Champions League or even higher.”

We all know that Wenger’s highly interested in him, but the question is whether the striker was referring to the transfer rumours or the transfer talks when he stated that he can’t let them trouble him. If he meant transfer talks, than Wenger must have already initiated the negotiations, which means that Arsenal have taken the lead in the race for his signature.

It’s really unknown whether Wenger is really going to go for Giroud or for one of the other striker he’s aiming at, but it’s certain that a top striker will join Arsenal in the summer.