Should Arsenal bring back Carlos Vela next season?

The little Mexican striker Carlos Vela has never quite impressed Arsene Wenger at Arsenal so has always needed to go out on loan to get any regular first team action, and now he is Real Sociedad in Spain he is enoying his football again and would much prefer to remain in Spain than return to the Emirates.

“In every game, whether I play well or badly, I am not thinking about what Arsenal think of me.” said Vela. “I give all my effort for Real Sociedad.

“Afterwards I will talk with them and make a decision. The best thing is for me to enjoy every moment that is left.

“From my point of view, from a footballing and lifestyle standpoint it is better to stay in this league.

“I have a contract with an English team and if I have to return there I will adapt, but if I could stay here I would be happier.”

Many Arsenal fans would like to see the talented youngster get more chances in the Gunners first team, but as Wenger seems to think otherwise then he may as well stay where he is.

Or do you think Wenger should bring him back for another go next season?