Redknapp still thinks that Spurs can catch Arsenal for Third Place

Just a few weeks ago it looked certain that Manchester United would win the Premier League title but now that is looking at risk tonight, but also Arsenal looked sure to take Third Place.

But after taking just two points from three games the Gunners have allowed the chasing pack a bit of hope as Spurs can move back to within a point of Arsenal with a win over Bolton in midweek.

Tottenham had no trouble taking the three points off a woeful Blackburn yesterday, and Redknapp was asked after the game if he thought that Tottenham could still finish third, and he said: “We’ve just got to keep going and you never know what will happen. Who’d have thought Wigan would pull off that result at the Emirates.

“Now we just have to focus on ourselves and make sure we do everything to win our last three games.”

“I’ve always said there will be twists and turns.

“It’s all to play for. We’ve got a couple of difficult away games this week at Bolton on Wednesday and then at Villa on Sunday.”

Arsenal must face Norwich on Saturday at the Emirates and then play away at West Brom in the final game, but after three games without a win could nerves be setting in?