What should Arsenal do if we can’t find a buyer for Bendtner again?

Arsenal’s squad has been tainted by many non-producing strikers lately, and unfortunately Bendtner has been one of them along with Chamakh, Vela, Park and a few others, but now that the Denmark international’s loan at Sunderland is almost over he’s due to make the switch back to Arsenal.

The problem is that now Wenger needs to have a smaller squad due to new Premiership regulations, so accepting Bendtner back means that the Gunners can’t go for another striker (one who can actually score goals). The Danish forward seems to have indulged the idea of a transfer away from Arsenal, and declared: “I am ready for new challenges.

“I have heard about concrete interest from other clubs, who sound interesting. But I can’t say more than that right now.

“After all, I am still under contract with Arsenal, so I have to get back to Arsenal and talk to them first.

“On the specific matter of staying with Arsenal, I have to say I need something new to happen for me.
“There is no panic thinking about my future. Now, it’s all about Euro 2012 for Denmark and afterwards I can look at my club future.”

Wenger is supposedly interested in the services of a few top European strikers like Huntelaar or Giroud, but nothing has been officially stated so these are all rumours, but he has made it clear that it is not going to be easy to sell ANYONE in the current financial climate.

Do you think that Wenger should keep Bendtner if Arsenal can’t find a buyer again this summer?