Samir Nasri gracious in victory – NOT!

It was a great end of season for Arsenal. It went right to the wire but it was a remarkable feat to claim third after an abysmal start. Manchester City provided a pulsating last minute win that broke United hearts. It was very funny seeing the confusion on Ferguson’s face at full time, poor old chap. His comments since have smacked just a little of sour grapes.

The worst thing about City’s victory is the chance it has offered Nasri to wind up Gooners. It was bad enough having to see his little face in the middle of all the celebrations, but now we have to have his sanctimonious gloating rammed down our throats. “I hope they are watching me now, collecting my Premier league winner’s medal. I believe they have not won a trophy for many years now.” the traitor told the French TV channel TF1.

In a response to accusations of being mercenary, Nasri said, “If all that I was interested in was money, the easiest decision would have been to stay at Arsenal, picking up my money every week and walking into the team.” Yeah sure, it’s much harder at City collecting double his previous wages.

Please, City, buy some midfielders (like Eden Hazard) and let Nasrich warm the bench next season!