Wenger Admits Giroud Deal Is Close

Arsenal’s manager Arsene Wenger has finally admitted the fact that Montpellier’s star striker Olivier Giroud will make the switch to Arsenal this summer, after the club was rumoured to be monitoring him all throughout the season.

Arsene Wenger has stated his interest to compete for the Premiership title next season, and this time he really showed that he means business and has already made an excellent transfer by bringing Podolski, and is now whiskers away of landing Giroud according to his statement.

“Giroud didn’t play much (at the Euros so far), but he’s going to be an Arsenal player 90 per cent next season.

“I think he has exceptional potential and will integrate very well in our collective and our way of playing.

“He is a real team player and knows how to combine with other players and I’m sure he will do well with us.”

Arsenal now have to concentrate on the midfield section of the field, as Arsene Wenger has solved the attacking problems even if Robin Van Persie chooses to leave (which Wenger seems sure won’t happen).

M’Vila seems to be the most likely to join the club after expressing his wish to do so, but who will be next?