Midfield Trio Sign Arsenal Contract

Aaron Ramsey

Arsenal have announced that star midfielders Santi Cazorla and Aaron Ramsey and highly rated youngster Gedion Zelalem have committed their futures to the club by penning new deals. Despite not revealing the length of their new contracts for reasons best known to the club, Manager Arsene Wenger still had this to say;

“Cazorla and Ramsey are absolutely key players for us, and this news is a boost to the whole club.

“Gedion is very young of course, but he has shown already that he has fantastic promise, and we all look forward to his development with us.”

Well said Wenger. It is clear to all eyes that both men are key players for Arsenal especially Ramsey. The Welshman might have been off the field since December but what he showed from the start of the season till the festive period when he got injured is enough to convince every doubting Thomases that he is a very good player enroute been a fantastic one. European moneybags must be planning of rocking Arsenal’s boat by targeting them in the summer but with the new contract offered, Arsenal have declared they value them and with their signing, they have proved that they also love Arsenal.

Ramsey is happy to stay and had good words for the club.

“I’ve been here for six years and I’m so happy,” the twenty-year old Welsh international said. “We’ve shown so far this season what we’re all about and the direction that this club wants to go in. I want to be a part of that.”

Well said Ramsey and we are eager to see you been a part of it.