“Yes, He Is Ours” Granit Xhaka FINALLY In Arsenal Colours

After all the reports in the press today and on the social media networks, it is obvious Granit Xhaka will in a matter of days become an Arsenal player. This is even as highly reliable BBC journalist David Orstein has confirmed the player was at London Colney today and will undergo medical tomorrow.

It is clear beyond reasonable doubt that the player ( if he passes his medicals ) will become a Gunner and we have decided to play with photoshop to show our readers how the Switzerland star will look in Arsenal colors.

Granit Xhaka In Arsenal shirt

From all indication, the former Borussia Monchengladbach star will take over the 34 shirt from Francis Coquelin who in my opinion he will be replacing in Arsenal’s midfield as I can’t see how Wenger will bench a 35 million signing for Francis Coquelin.