“I Will Play For Arsenal Next Season”, Not Bayern Or Barca, Claims £25m Star

Arsenal fans have been burnt by richer clubs prizing away our key players. Nasri, Adebayor, Robin Van Persie, Flamini, Cashley Cole among others have all left us at important periods in our history. This has set the club back so many times and have ensured we have had to go through one rebuilding process to the other.

This is why when news emerged that Bayern Munich and Barca are targeting Hector Bellerin for signing this summer, Arsenal fans became very worried. The Spaniard has however come out to say he does not intend to leave Arsenal any time soon as he is very settled at the Emirates stadium and sees England as his home.

“I say every year that England is my home now,” Bellerin said.

“I’ve lived there for many years; my family and my girlfriend are there. I’m very happy there so I don’t see myself anywhere other than Arsenal.”

This is in every aspect good news for Arsenal. We should not be selling our best players, we suffered when we were repaying the stadium debt but the club has always said it in the last few months that we now have money and we don’t need to sell to balance the books. This means we can afford to turn down offers for our best players, Bellerin inclusive.