Not Xhaka – £140,000-A-Week Star Rejects PSG & Man City, Chooses Arsenal

In the last few weeks, there has been many rumours linking Arsenal to the signing of one world class player to the other and it appears we have managed to get ourselves our first summer signing in Granit Xhaka. However, the club has today technically cleared all the doubts that surrounds the future of Alexis Sanchez at the club.

When three weeks ago we played Norwich city and Alexis was subbed off, the Chilean was seeing subbing Wenger on his way straight down to the dressing room instead of to the technical bench with his team mates, rumour mongers went to work claiming the player is not happy at Arsenal and could be on his way to either PSG or Bayern Munich.

Arsenal have now technically confirmed Alexis will play for us next season by revealing he has agreed to have a number change from number 17 to the new number 7 for next season. This is in my opinion a big indication that the former Barca star will be playing Arsenal’s colours next season which is good news for every Arsenal fan who have been scared of losing the Chilean to other clubs.

With this, Bayern Munich, PSG and Manchester City can forget about signing Alexis Sanchez and all the rumours can finally die down.