Club CONFIRMS Arsenal Have Agreed Deal To Sign Their Striker

Velez Sarsfield striker Maximiliano Romero is on the verge of signing for Arsenal according to Rolando Zarate who is his agent.

Romero according to the reports, the player will continue his development in Argentina with Velez for two seasons before finally joining up with the North London club in time for the 2018/2019 campaign.

“Maxi has a huge potential. I went to London to talk about Arsenal’s offer, and then took it back to Raul Gamez (Velez President). Arsenal agreed to our main terms: that the player remains at Velez for two more years”, said Zarate.

“Maxi is going to complete his apprenticeship at a great club like Velez. I met with Wenger twice in London. I negotiated with him and his assistants . They heard about Maxi through their scouts in America. He was a player who most impressed them”, he concluded .

The striker is still young and at 17 still has a long way to go, with the likes of Oliver Giroud and  Alexeis Sanchez who will he in their late 30’s in 2018, which emphasises the need for the signing of the wonder- kid.

Meanwhile a fee for the striker is yet to be confirmed and it believed that this will be done in due time.