News Update – Morata To Become A Gunner, 25m CB Deal Almost Done, Xhaka Deal To Be Announced Tomorrow

With the transfer window just less than a month away from official opening, there have been news linking Arsenal to the signing of one world class player to the other. To make it easy for you our fans, we have decided to do a round up of all the big news in the media in the last 24 hours.

First on the list is the news by John Cross that Arsenal have completed the signing or Granit Xhaka from Borussia Monchengladbach and that the deal will be announced within the next 48 hours, starting from yesterday. This means the Xhaka deal will be announced by later tomorrow.

Another interesting news in the media is the news by Spaniard media outlet AS Sport. Sport have interviewed Alvaro Morata’s agent and the agent has confirmed to them that Real Madrid will be buying back Morata from Juventus and intend to resell him to the highest bigger. The agent went further to say Arsenal have made a “concrete” offer for the forward and the player is already looking forward to playing in the Premier league. I guess we can assume this deal is good as done or at least will be done.

Arsenal are also working on signing a centre back. However, that centre back is not going to be Bayern Munich’s Medhi Benatia. French media outlet RMC had claimed Arsenal are on the verge of signing Benatia two days ago. The paper claim Arsenal and Bayern Munich have been in talks and the Bavarians are ready to let the African go should Arsenal be willing to pay 15 million. The paper are however claiming this morning that Benatia has rejected the offer from Arsenal and will instead stay at Bayern Munich and fight for his place in the firs team.

With Medhi Benatia looking like he will not be signing for us, Arsenal according to Calciomercato have moved quickly to bring in someone else. Calciomercato claims we are interested in signing Villareal’s Mateo Musacchio and we have been discussing with the former club of Gabriel Paulista for the signature of the highly rated centre back.