Not Xhaka – Arsenal Set To ANNOUNCE £35m Signing Of UCL Winner

Remember last summer when we all thought we will be signign Karim Benzema? There was so many reports claiming the deal was almost done but the French striker went on Twitter to announce he was going to stay at Real Madrid. Unfortunately for him and fortunately for us, Real Madrid have found a bigger fish they are pursuing and Benzema will be scarificed to make room for their would-be-catch.

Reports from AS SPORT claim Madrid directors are keen on signing Robert Lewandowski from Bayern Munich and they intend to sell Karim Benzema to Arsenal to fund the money for the Poland international. Lewandowski has been one of the best strikers in Europe in the last four seasons and it is not a surprise that Real Madrid are interested in him.

The reports linking Benzema to Arsenal claim Wenger is very keen on pushing through the deal and will only go for Morata should he be unable to sign Benzema. And it appears he won’t cost so much due to the fact that Madrid have declared him surplus to requirement plus all the scandals he was emboiled in over the course of the last three months.

Should we manage to sign Benzema, this will hopefully convince Mesut Ozil to finally put pen to paper on a new contract deal with us.