Not Xhaka – Arsenal Target Agrees Person Deals, To Earn £120k/Week, Announcement Imminent

One of the players Arsenal fans have been hoping their club will one day sign is finally on his way to the Premier league. Arsenal have in the last few years been constantly linked with the signing of Germany and Borussia Dortmund star Ilkay Gundogan. The injury prone midfielder was said to be on his way to the Emirates stadium last summer but due he instead chose to remain with Dortmund.

He has now reportedly agreed a five years deal with Manchester City. The deal according to Telegraph will see City pay Dortmund £20.1 million for the signature of the player. The personal terms is already agreed with the player according to the report. The German will be given £120,000 a week over the course of his five years contract.

This will come as a shock to both Arsenal and Manchester United and Chelsea fans. This is because it is these three clubs that were been linked with his signing and not City. However, Arsenal fans will not be too disappointed ( those that are realistic thats ) as we have signed Granit Xhaka who is much younger and less injury prone ( well until he joins us ).

I don’t think there is any Arsenal fans who will prefer we sign a Gundogan who spends more than half of a season out injured over signing Granit Xhaka who has just been voted into the Bundesliga team of the year – ahead of Gundogan.