“It Is Happening” Arsenal To ANNOUNCE Signing Of £35m Rated CB

When Arsenal sent Wojciech Szczesny on loan to AS Roma after we signed Petr Cech from Chelsea last summer, little did we know the Poland international goalkeeper could be useful in helping us get one of our transfer targets this summer. But if you believe reports from Italy, that could be the case.

Arsenal have been linked with the signing of Kostas Manolas from AS Roma and the situation of Wojciech Szczesny would play a big part in ensuring the Greece international signs for Arsenal. Although linked with Chelsea, Manchester United and Liverpool, Arsenal are said to be the likeliest destination for the former Olympiakos centre back.

Due to a financial difficult AS Roma are going through, the centre back to could sold to Arsenal if Arsenal allows Wojciech Szczesny to stay permanently at Roma according to various reports in the Italian media today.

With Wenger looking like he doesn’t want Szczesny back, I believe it is only a matter of time before Manolas becomes a Gunner. His playing style will so suit Arsenal. And the fact that Arsenal have been watching him for over three years shows the club rates Manolas.

Could well be out second summer signing after the club officially announced the signing of Granit Xhaka today.