Morata Off To PSG, Cavani To Arsenal In SHOCK Transfer Merry Go Round

If you believe a report by Talksports, Arsenal may end up losing out on the opportunity to sign Alvaro Morata as according to Talksport, PSG have opened talks to sign the player. Morata who as constantly been linked with a move to Arsenal will return to Real Madrid this summer after reports emerged Los Blancos have told Juventus they want to exercise their buy back clause on the player and then resell him.

It was initially thought Arsenal are the team to sign him, unfortunately Talksports sources are claiming PSG are planning a late minute hijack of the deal by opening talks with the player and his representatives. If the report is true, it will be a massive blow to Arsenal but I personally I will not be too woried.

Morata is not worth the €50 million quoted price and if PSG want to sign him, they should, it will only mean Cavani will become surplus to requirement. He will cost less than €50 million and although he is already 29, he is a better fix than Morata in my opinion.

His wage demands could however be a problem for us as the Uruguayan is said to be on a 180,000 a week wage package which I don’t see Wenger sanction. But should Morata be willing to take a pay cut which I believe is very possible, we should by all means go for him.