Personal Terms Agreed, Arsenal Set To Complete Quick 2nd Transfer Deal

According to reports, Arsenal are set to finalise another summer transfer deal four days before the transfer window officially opens. After announcing the signing of Granit Xhaka in a 25 million deal, Arsenal are said to be in advanced discussion with Turkish giants Besiktas. The Turkish side are said to be interested in signing David Ospina.

Besiktas were reportedly given permission to talk to Ospina nad they have been able to agree personal terms with the COlombian and all that’s left is for an agreement with Arsenal to be reached. And if it is true that Arsenal have given Besiktas permission to talk to Ospina, it means the Gunners are open to a sale and it won’t be surprising if a deal is done as quick as possible.

Should Ospina leave, it will be a big surprise considering if he leaves, we will only have Petr Cech as the senior goalkeeper with Szczesny is on loan with AS Roma and reports claiming the deal could be turned to a permanent one.

It could however mean Wenger trusts Damian Martinez who spent last season on loan and is planning to recall him back to the Arsenal first team. Personally, I would want us to keep David Ospina and let Szczesny leave the club permanently as Martinez although looking like a good goalkeeper, he is still a rookei and in my opinion not yet ready.