Revealed – The Players Who Made It Possible For Arsenal To Sign Xhaka

Arsenal’s newest signing Granit Xhaka has revealed the identities of three former Arsenal players who convinced him of the need to swap Borussia Monchenglabach for the Emirates.

According to the Express, Xhaka spoke to Hvard Nordtveit (Borussia Monchengladbach team mate and former Arsenal reserve player), Johan Djourou and Phelippe Senderos before signing the Arsenal contract.

Xhaka said, “I spoke with Nordtveit about Arsenal and he told me its a big club, a family club and it’s very important for me to come here.”

“Senderos played here and I play with him in the national team. Johan and Philippe have only told me positive things.”Arsenal is Arsenal. It’s not a small club, it’s a very big club and it’s like a family. It’s very good for me because I love my family and to have another family here is good,” he concluded.