Jose Mourinho Set To ANNOY Arsenal Fans, To Hijack Signing

One of the most hated persons in football is Jose Mourinho. The Portuguese is particularly hated by Arsenal fans and rightly so. The Portuguese knows how to beat us and then disrespect us every now and then. Unfortunately we will not only have to cope with the thought of playing with the loose mouthed Portuguese next season but now there are reports that Mourinho is planning to annoy us further by signing one of our key targets.

Kostas Manolas was last month linked with a move to Arsenal and last week, the reports became intense and many Arsenal fans were beginning to believe there is a real Chance the Greek international will be playing for Arsenal next season. It was reported that Arsenal were trying to use Roma’s well publicised financial problems to sign the player.

Unfortunately if the reports in the British press are to be believed, there is a real chance of Manolas going to Manchester United after Jose Mourinho, a day after he became Manchester United manager, has sanctioned a €30 million or £22.86 million bid for the player.

This will be a massive blow to Arsenal considering we could do with the signing of a centre back such as Manolas especially as he is available for cheap. Other centre backs of his quality go for as expensive as €45 million.