SHOCKING – This £80,000-A-Week Star Will Play For Arsenal Next Season

It had been expected that Flamini would be leaving at the end of the 2015/2016 but it seems like things have taken a new turn. Arsene Wenger had implied at the end of last season that the club was losing three players in Rosicky, Arteta and Flamini. Only club captain Mikel Arteta and Rosicky both received their well deserved send off’s as it seems Flamini will not be leaving yet.

Even though Flamini is still listed as an Arsenal midfielder and is still the owner of the number 20 jersey, his name and number is not currently available for printing on next season’s shirt, sparking debate about what chance there is that he will remain at the Emirates next season.

It’s been reported today that Flamini may be in line for a contract extension with the club. And then, the lack of a send off for Flamini, as well as his outspoken approach regarding a new contract could suggest that he could well be a Gunner next season.

Another indication that Flamini will remain at the Emirates is that he is still listed on the club’s website as our number ’20’ and a current midfielder, while Rosicky and Arteta have had their numbers and positions removed.

It is an unthinkable thought for fans of the club because we believe we had moved on from the time of having to depend on Flamini holding our midfield position. Guess we’ll have to wait and see how things turn out.