Confirmed By Skysports – This £180k-A-Week Star Will Sign For Arsenal

This summer is by far one of the most important summers ever since Arsene Wenger became Arsenal manager. With the poor show of last season, making the right signings this summer is simply a must. And aside incoming players, it is a must to keep the core of our current team. With Mesut Ozil and Alexis Sanchez still yet to sign a new contract at the club, the fans are continually worried.

However, if a report by Sky Sports is anything to go by, Mesut Ozil and Arsenal will be opening discussion on a new contract deal once the European Championship finishes. According to Sky Sports, the player is very happy at the Emirates and will sign a new contract at the club once he finishes international duties with Germany. Mesut Ozil has two more years left on his current contract and has been linked with a move to Bayern Munich and PSG.

The player himself has recently confirmed he is happy at the club;

“I still have two years contract with Arsenal, as you know, and we will be in talks with the club and we’ll see what happens in the future.

“But as I said, now I’m concentrating on Euro 2016 in France, which is very important for me and my team after the last World Cup. Then later on, I will see what I do with Arsenal.”

This is certainly good news for all Arsenal fans. Mesut Ozil is a key player for Arsenal and keeping him will go a long way to give Arsenal a chance of winning something next season.