Confirmed – Aubameyang To Become A Gunner

Aubameyang’s national team mate, Daniel Cousin has confirmed that he would like the striker to join Arsenal. Daniel Cousin who is a former Hull City and Rangers striker belives the time is right for the goal-scoring sensation to make a move to England.

Although he has predicted that Aubameyang will be a huge success regardless of whether he joins Manchester United or Manchester City, Cousin has confirmed he would like to see his teammate join Arsenal. When asked by the BBC World Service to select one club for the 26-year-old to play for next season, Cousin said:

‘Arsenal, because the team play very well but the team need another striker to win the title. And I think if he plays with Mesut Ozil, he will give good assists. I think he can play very well with this team.’

Arsenal is reported to be in dire need of a striker as it seems Danny Welbeck  will be out for a long time and Olivier Giroud had been linked with a move out of the club.