Revealed – Arsenal Have Made “Tempting” Offer For Henrikh Mkhitaryan

According to a report by Sport Bild of Germany, Arsenal target Mkhitaryan has had his head turned by offers from England, particularly from Arsenal and the player could be on his way to England this summer. The Armenian who was voted the best player in the Bundesliga in the just concluded season has just one year left on his contract and has so far refused to agree terms on an extension. This means if Dortmund do not sell him now, they risk losing him on a free transfer next summer.

Mkhitaryan has always been linked with a move to Arsenal ever since it became clear he will not be signing an extension to his contract. It was reported that Wenger met with the player’s representatives in Germany earlier this month where the discussion was on whether the player would want to move to England.

And now that he has refused to sign a new contract, Arsenal will have a perfect chance of signing him this summer. Many Arsenal fans are frustrated with Theo Walcott and will want him out of the club as soon as possible. Mkhitaryan replacing him will be a massive deal. The Armenian is not only able to replace Theo Walcott on the wing, he is also able to play in the Ozil role which means we will not have to be overly reliant on Ozil next season if we manage to sign him.

The fact that he will be available for less than £30 million due to his contract ending makes it even sweeter. And his wage demands are certainly not going to be a problem for us. However, if we want to sign him, we must ensure we move quickly as many other clubs will be watching him. The likes of Juventus, PSG, Chelsea, Manchester City and Manchester United will be certainly interested.