“Thats My Wish” Morata Hints At Arsenal Move, Confirms BIG OFFER

Alvaro Morata has revealed he is tempted by the lure of the English Premier League. The Juventus forward has a buy-back clause inserted in her contract with Juventus after signing for the Seria A club in 2013.

The forward has been advised severally by Juventus coach Max Allegri not to exit the Italian club. Morata has revealed the following saying, “That is my wish , to succeed in Madrid. But in Madrid there are great players. And what I want is to play and feel important.

“There are some offers from England that are tempting, not only by the contract . I think my characteristics suit the Premier League -it would be a great destination .

“The Premier League would not be a step backwards. With what I have learned in Italy, if I have the chance to learn something more in England I think it would make me a more complete, better player. I am 23 years old and what I want is to progress, play, learn from the best and continue my development . “

Arsenal have been strongly linked all summer with the Spaniard and are seen as the favourites to sign him as Arsene Wenger has made it a priority to sign a striker this summer. While the likes of Chelsea and Real Madrid have Diego Costa and Karim Benzema in their teams who have prolific strikers, Arsenal rely on often injured Danny Welbeck, inconsistent Oliver Giroud who went 15 games in the league without a goal last season and Theo Walcott who is yet to fulfil his early potential till date. This has made the signing of the forward more realistic this season as Wenger now has more funds to spend as a result of the new TV Rights deal this season that will earn the club in excess of £100 million.