“Yes, It Is True” Alvaro Morata PRACTICALLY Confirms Arsenal Transfer

Alvaro Morata has been a subject of interest to many clubs especially in the Premier League. And the Spanish striker bared it all in an exclusive interview with AS.

The 23-year old is about to be brought back to Real Madrid with the Spanish giants set to activate a €30m buy-out clause in his contract. But it seems the return to his boyhood club will only be a short one as the Spanish club are looking to sell him off to a long list of admirers.

Arsenal, one of Morata’s admirers, have been linked with the Spanish striker for a fee of around €50m+. Morata told AS that he’d like to succeed at Madrid but there are tempting offers from the Premier League clubs.

“That is my wish, to succeed in Madrid. But in Madrid there are great players. And what I want is to play and feel important.

“There are some offers from England that are tempting , not only by the contract. I think my characteristics suit the Premier League – it would be a great destination.”

“The Premier League would not be a step backwards. With what I have learned in Italy, if I have the chance to learn something more in England I think it would make me a more complete, better player. I am 23 years old and what I want is to progress, play, learn from the best and continue my development.