Off To Arsenal? N’Golo Kante FINALLY Speaks On Arsenal Move

It appears that Arsenal’s attempts to sign Leicester City’s defensive midfielder has hit the rocks after the player confirmed his happiness at the King Power Stadium. The player was named in the PFA team of the year after having an impressive season. Arsenal it is said were ready to part with £20 million to sign him.

Recently Kante had this to say to 101 greatgoals when asked about his future, “For now, I am happy at Leicester. I do not pay too much attention to everything that is said. For now, I am in Leicester and I focus on the Euros.”

Le Parisien a French publication continues to report that Kante is still interested in a move to Arsenal even though his comments show the contrary which is the motive behind his refusal to sign a contract extension with Leicester. Kante is highly sought after and it is also known that PSG are after his signature. The player was signed from £5 million last summer from Caen and at 25 feels it is the right moment to make a move to a big club.