SHOCKING NEWS – Hector Bellerin Hints At Barca Move

Arsenal and Spanish right-back Hector Bellerin who has been linked all summer with Barcelona even before the exit of Dani Alves became public has admitted happiness over the continued rumour of him to the Catalan club but shrugged off reports that he would replace the Brazilian at the club.

Bellerin is a graduate of the famed La Masia academy of Barcelona before moving to North London to join Arsenal five years ago . At Arsenal just like the club’s former captain Cesc Fabregas who is now at Chelsea, Bellerin has developed into one of the world’s best right-back’s in the process. The defender displaced French international Matthieu Debuchy who was injured before losing his place in the starting eleven.

Bellerin revealed that he was concentrating on a summer move, he was concentrating on the European Championship in France after he was drafted after a last minute replacement for injured Dani Carvajal of Real Madrid this week.

The 21-year-old said, “Well, the truth is that right now this does not interest me, because I am focussed on the national team.”

“For those things I have an agent who deals with off-field issues. When you have a good season, news like this always emerges.”

“I have said it before. I am very happy where I am and I do not think about anything else than the national team.”

“These things, until they come, you never know what to do. My agent does his job.”

“I do not know very well what’s happening at Barcelona. If Alves leaves they will need a new right-back, but there are a lot of food player’s around Europe.”