Medical Planned, Arsenal To Sign World Cup Winner – Arsenal Fans Buzzing

While the whole English media seems to be fixated on the Jamie Vardy to Arsenal news, Arsenal have secretly moved on to complete the signing of yet another player. According to quotes attributed to high rated FIFA under 17 world cup winner Kelechi Nwakali’s agent, the player has agreed personal terms with Arsenal, gotten a work permit and will be arriving at Arsenal for pre-season in July.

The player who was voted as the best player at the FIFA under 17 world up last year, which Nigeria won, has been linked with a move to Porto, Tottenham and Liverpool but after a long saga, the player’s agent has now confirmed the player will soon be announced as an Arsenal player.

“Arsenal gave Kelechi permission to come for international duty. I have spoken to Arsenal and they have been asking me when he’s going to return,” Allwell Nwakali told allnigeriasoccer.com.

“As soon as he is free he will go back to Arsenal, June 5th he will be 18 and become an Arsenal player officially. Arsenal only gave him a pre-contract.”

Although June 5th was yesterday and Arsenal have not announced the deal but the club hardly announces the signing of youth team players. Having seen the player play a couple of times, I am sure if he is patient enough and keep his head down, he will go on to become a Nigeria legend. He has the ingredient to be Arsenal’s new Patrick vieira.