“I Will Sign For Arsenal” £80,000-A-Week Chelsea Target Reveals

While Newcastle United fans are yet to get over the relegation of their team to the Championship, one of the stars of the team in the just concluded campaign Moussa Sissoko has come out to reveal he is unlikely to go down the second tier of English football with the North East club. This is coming after Sissoko was named in the final squad list of Les Blues for the Euro’s in their homeland.

Sissoko who is a 2013 signing from Toulouse recently called Arsenal the “club of my heart “. The midfielder said, “Today, if I played in the Championship, I would put my place with the French national team in jeopardy and in terms of many other things. I have had a discussion with Rafa Benitez.

“‘My advisors will also have a discussion with him. I think that he knows what I want, where I want to go. So I hope that there will not be a problem for me to go and enjoy myself at another club.

“Personally I have not spoken with the club . My advisors have . I do not know, I hope so with all my heart (they will let me go).

“Arsenal is one of the best European teams. To be watched by the sort of a club that proves that you are a quality player, it is good to know. I hope that I will have the chance, soon, to play for this club or for a similar club.

“Everyone knows, I often said it when I was young, Arsenal is the club of my heart , because there were quite a few French players there like Thierry Henry, Robert Pires, Sylvain Wiltord, Patrick Vieira who was my idol.

“The beautiful Arsenal, we would see. I cannot tell you if I am going to go to Arsenal,” he concluded.