“I Have Signed For Arsenal Because Of Wenger” £30m Star Reveals Big News

New Arsenal signing Granit Xhaka has been told the club is football’s answer to “paradise”. The 23-year-old Swiss midfielder, who recently joined the club in a £30m ($43.7m) deal, has revealed Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger told him that he must join the Gunners if he wants to “enjoy football”.

Latest Arsenal recruit, Granit Xhaka has revealed to news men that Arsene Wenger convinced him to sign for the London club if he wants to play the the best football of his life.

Xhaka, 23-years-old who recently joined Arsenal in a £30m ($43.7m) deal, is currently with his Switzerland team at the Euros revealed Arsene Wenger told him that he must join the Gunners if he wants to “enjoy football”.

“It was madness, he’s a legend for me,” Xhaka said.

According to the German newspaper Bild, “He suddenly is on the mobile and wants me. I will never forget his first sentence. He said: ‘If you want to enjoy football, you have to join us. Here is the paradise.’ He has an incredibly calm but convincing manner. It makes me proud to work under such a coach,”

Arsenal are also hoping to sign Jamie Vardy from Leceister City after the Euros.