Deal AGREED, Medicals Done, Arsenal To Unveil New Signing In Days

According to reports , Nigerian Under-17 midfielder has finally signed a contract with the North London club. The player has had a protracted move since the summer
after Arsenal and his academy club had disagreed over the payment method for his move.

The player is highly impressive after an excellent display in the FIFA Under-17 World Cup in Chile in 2015 as Nigeria won the tournament. The player was highly sought by the likes of Manchester City and Bayern Munich before eventually signing for Arsenal due to the fact the the English club gives preference to youngsters .

The player had this to say after signing the contract, “I just came back from London, I have signed a five-year contract with Arsenal.”

“So many teams were interested in me but it had been my dream at a tender age to play for Arsenal.”

With the likes of Hector Bellerin and Alex Iwobi who incidentally is also a Nigerian international breaking into the Arsenal first team at the young age of 20, which¬†really shows that Arsene Wenger is a manager that doesn’t rely on age to give youngsters their chance.

It is yet to be known if the youngster will be drafted straight into the first team or if he will play for the reserves for the mean time as Arsenal are yet to confirm the move.