“I Will Sign For Arsenal Not Chelsea” £80,000-A-Week Star CONFIRMS Big News

Relegated Newcastle United star midfielder Moussa Sissoko has expressed his interest in joining Arsenal by issuing a come and get me plea to the Gunners. He has also announced he has no intention of staying at relegated Newcastle United after they were relegated last season.

The mirror is reporting that the French International is being credited a £10 million move for the Gunners as the  26-year-old winger is certain to leave St. James Park.

Rumours of his move to the North London club have since died down with the gunners shifting focus to other players.

In his words, he said:

“I gave everything there for three-and-a-half years,” Sissoko told Foot Mercato. “I hope that Newcastle will be smart enough to understand that to continue my development I need to keep playing at the highest level.

“As I want to stay in the France team I cannot stay in the Championship. There will be discussions. I want to leave.”

 “It’s very flattering [to be linked with Arsenal, it’s] one of the best European clubs.”

“I hope I will have a chance soon to play in this club or similar club. It’s a very big club in Europe. I think few people would refuse to play there.”

“Everyone knows, I have often said when I was young, my heart was Arsenal club, because there were a lot of French players that have been there as Thierry Henry, Robert Pires, Sylvain Wiltord, Patrick Vieira who was my idol.

“The beautiful Arsenal. We’ll see. I cannot tell you that I will go to Arsenal. For now, I’m focused on the team of France and the Euros.”

The London club have already sealed the transfer of Granit Xhaka from Borussia Monchegladbach, in Arsene’s quest to secure silverwares next season.