Confirmed By Leicester City Man – Jamie Vardy Will Become A Gunner

In a news that will delight all Arsenal fans the world over, Leicester City manager Claudio Ranieri has confirmed Jamie Vardy could be on his way to Arsenal this summer After Arsenal activated his 20 million release clause. The Gunners have reportedly agreed personal terms with Jamie Vardy and are only waiting on the player to decide on where he wants to play next season.

Speaking to Italian media outlet Gazzetta dello Sport, Ranieri is quoted to have said; “it’s all true” this was when he was asked if there is a chance Jamie Vardy who was Leicester City’s top scorer last season could be on his way to the Emirates.

This is the closest to an official statement we have had on the Vardy to Arsenal rumours. Arsenal are said to have agreed personal terms with the player which means he was in favour of the move. It in my opinion looks like Arsenal, Vardy and Leicester City have merely reached an agreement that will not allow the player reveal his decision until the Foxes have signed his replacement.

I simply do not see why Vardy will agree personal terms with Arsenal if he is not ready to make the move and all those journalists reporting that the 24-goals striker will remain at Leicester City next season are merely expressing their opinion which could be wrong.