“I Will Play For Arsenal Next Season” £80,000-A-Week Barca Target Confirms

Spanish International and Arsenal defender Hector Bellerin has made it known that he will not leave the North London club during this transfer window.

The young defender is been eyed by his boyhood club Barcelona and mega rich Manchester City, the 21-year-old again confirmed that he is happy at Arsenal and will not listen to offers from other clubs.

The young defender is currently with Spain at the European championship after replacing injured Daniel Carvajal in the Spanish squad.

Bellerin speaking to EcoDiario.

“I am very happy at Arsenal,”

“I renewed last year and have many years left.

“I am very happy. In football you can always spend a lot, but I’m in the Arsenal, giving everything for the club.

“I do not think about going to anywhere else.”

Bellerín is a spainish international from under-16 to under-21 levels, making his senior debut in 2016

Bellerín started his football club career in the youth teams of his home club FC Barcelona. He moved to Arsenal in 2011, and signed his first professional contract with Arsenal in 2013.

Bellerín made his competitive debutfor Arsenal away to West Bromwich Albion in the third round of the capital One cup on 25 September 2013, coming on in the 95th minute as a substitute for Mikel Arteta in a penalty shootout victory after a 1–1 draw.